Your Joplin carbon monoxide alarms notify you the instant they detect carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, invisible gas, but it’s not undetectable. Fortunately, your Joplin monitored carbon monoxide detector can notify you to the first signs of a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored fire detectors, an ultra loud bell will sound once it sees unsafe levels of carbon monoxide. It also sends a notification to your smartphone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can get you and your family to safety as emergency help arrives.