Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Joplin?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your precious little one. You dedicated hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even finished up the space with a line of stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you going to monitor your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary audio monitor or take it a step further and use the tools available to you in your modern home security system.
Even though it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Joplin, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Joplin are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and available through an easy-to-use app. This gives you practicality and reassurance since you can keep an eye on your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video footage: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-quality video of your child. You may even view recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Even better, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides rest time is over and wants out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered updates dispatched right to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Although this feature is really for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple press of a button, your child can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific perk. If you notice that your little one is struggling to sleep and believe it might be a bit warm in the nursery, you are able to change the temp on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can activate the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate another indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a lone home security app.
Design Your Joplin smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Joplin smart home and benefit from the assurance and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (417) 557-3490 today and explore how we can make your property safer and more convenient for every member of your family.