Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Joplin goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The procedure they follow depends on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, a single effort will be made to reach you before help is sent out. If you have a break-in - the most frequent kind of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Assistance will still be deployed even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Joplin
Be prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Joplin from Vivint. Contact (417) 557-3490 to start the customization of your property’s defense today.