You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for protecting your property and family. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Joplin home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your residence or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the chief contact with authorities if you are not at home.
Basically, you might equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security equipment. This is more than just inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you through your emergency.